- What is your preferred computing platform/operating system?
- Mac / Windows / Linux
- What version/flavor of the operating system?
- If you have a preferred IDE or text editor, what is it?
- Would you classify yourself more of a: Backend, Frontend, or Full Stack developer?
- If you use any SASS or LESS, please describe the whether you compile using Ruby or Node, and which package you use to generate and compile the CSS.
Please provide answers to any 2 of the questions below.
- What was the most challenging programming project you have worked on? What types of challenges did you face, and how did you overcome them?
- Please describe a situation at work where you (and your team) were clearly going to miss an approaching deadline. What measures/actions did you all take with the account/client managers and contacts? Why were you behind on this deadline? When were the project deliverables finally completed and submitted?
- Please describe how you apply good coding etiquette in your day-to-day responsibilities. What standards do you implement and encourage others to use? What do you do when you inherit a project that does not meet these standards?
- Provide a description of your first programming project. How would you approach it today, knowing what you do about different coding standards and platforms.
- Describe a time when you were disappointed in the end product for a programming project that you took part in. Why were you disappointed in the end product? What did you learn from the experience?